Wishlist

Sunday 18 November 2012
1. Sweater- FoxCity- $19.14 ( Visit here
2. Blue Jean Shirt Top- FoxCity- $12.92
3. Owl ring- FoxCity- $4.99
4. Beige retro bag- Coco Fashion- $ 12.25 (Visit here
5. Brown high heeled boots- Coco Fashion- $ 18.79
6. Beige fur belted jacket- Coco Fashion- $ 13.73

Hello, bloggers!
This afternoon I came across an amazing site where I found all the stuff you see.
 I would like to recommend you 
http://www.efoxcity.com This is an online fashion clothing wholesaler. It is suppliers of many wholesalers and boutiques worldwide. On this site, you can find assemlage of clothing-  wholesale clothes, cocktail dresses, prom dresses, special occasion dresses, accessories. There is something for every taste and occasion. 
I personally liked this site, because they offer interesting items with high quality.


 
So, what do you think about my wishlist? Do you have favorite items? What it's on your wishlist?
 xoxo,
 K.I.S.S.


21 comments:

  1. This wishlist is cute!

    Joyce xxx
    Come and visit my blog :)
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweater and the owl ring are so lovely! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
    I absolutely love your outfit in this post. So edgy, but feminine.
    And yes! Would love to keep in touch by following each other. :)


    xx

    MOIOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, let's follow each other!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. that owl ring looks awesome and i kinda want it!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink sweater is so cute. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post ;)
    love your outfit! ;)
    I like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
    XO MP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shoes are amazing & sweater is cute:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. mnogo mi haresva iakenceto:)

    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I want your wishlist too!!!in love with this sweater

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I love that pink sweater! If you love cute clothes check out yesstyle.com as well, really sweet asian clothes!

    Mooij

    ReplyDelete
  12. your wishlist is amazing! i love the sweater and the bag! :)

    sure, would love for us to follow each other. following now! hope you follow back soon. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I already followed you by the name Jenn. please follow back! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want that sweater and that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, follow you back! by the way I hardly could find you, bcz link from your profile doesn't work:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day my friend came to thank your visit, we were delighted with his words.
    We wish you a great week with much love and much peace.
    Kisses Glorinha.
    We recommend his blog at G+ 1
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com