All White

Friday 15 May 2015
Берлин, Германия

Dear readers,

I know that it has been a while since my last outfit post (wow, actually, more than a month!), but recently it has been really difficult for me to find the right photographer to team up with. Hopefully this will change very soon.

Photography: Mariposa Photography




If I have to be honest, the lack of photo material made me feel quite strange, because this blog has become such a big part of my life. Sharing my looks with you is more than just sharing different outfit inspirations per se, it is a way to express myself, a chance to try something new every day (so so important for me, since I get bored easily).

The other thing is that I have been wanting to do is to make my posts more meaningful and my photos- more professional. Recently I started studying fashion styling in Berlin and I can already tell how helpful and inspiring our course is. I can feel that I started changing, started seeing at fashion and everything around me through different eyes. As you can tell I am super excited where this journey will bring me. 

Today's all-white look is something I wanted to try a long time ago, but it took me quite long to find the right pieces of this outfit "puzzle". I recently found these gorgeous lace pants and I knew I had to get my hands on them even though they were in a size (or two) bigger than mine.

I personally like the simplicity in this monochromatic look, but also its bohemian and romantic touch.
Actually, white is one of the key colours this season, so definitely add a white item to your wardrobe if you haven't done that yet.  

Скъпи читатели,
истината е, че мина доста време от последния ми аутфит пост, (малко повече от месец, уоу!) но имах известни трудности при търсенето на правилния фотограф. Е, това надявам се, ще се промени скоро.

Ако трябва да бъда честна, липсата на снимков материал ме накара да се замисля колко голяма част от живота ми заема блогът ми и по-специално- споделянето и общуването с вас. Това е нещо повече от публикуване на аутфит вдъхновения за широката публика, за мен това е начин да изразя себе си, възможност и повод да опитам нещо ново всеки ден (тъй като и без това бързо ми доскучава).

Другата причина, поради която не поствах толкова усилено напоследък, е намерението ми да да внеса повече смисъл и мисъл в постовете ми и, разбира се, повече професионализъм във фотосесиите. 
 Наскоро започнатия от мен курс по моден стайлинг ме накара да започна да гледам на модата, а и на всичко около мен, с други очи.

Днешната изцяло бяла визия бе нещо, което исках да опитам преди доста време, но дълго бях в търсене на подходящите парченца от аутфит "пъзела". 
Вдъхновението се роди наскоро, когато открих този нежен дантелен панталон и знаех, че трябва да го притежавам (макар, че е два размера по-голям от моя). 
Лично аз харесвам семплото, но същевременно романтично бохемско излъчване на този монохромен тоалет. 
Всъщност, бялото е един от ключовите цветове този сезон, така че побързайте да добавите нещо към гардероба си, ако все още не сте!


As you can see from the photos, I tried to play around with Photoshop to make the post more exciting. Hope you like the result.

What do you think about all-white looks and monochromatic looks in general?
Let me know in the comments below.

post signature


С цел да направя днешния пост по-различен и индивидуален реших да си поиграя малко повече във Фотошоп (както вероятно забелязахте от снимките). Надявам се резултатът да ви е допаднал.

А вие какво мислите за носенето на бяло от глава до пети или за едноцветните визии като цяло?
Ще се радвам да споделите мнението си в коментарите.


post signature

12 comments:

  1. This is a great look for summer. I love the pants & the shoes :-*

    www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great,lovely pants! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you playing with clothes. I think you chose right accessories and because of this you look so cool, fresh and great in all-white. Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so stylish! amazing pants dear!
    i follow u via gfc and g+
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style! the look is awesome! everything is gorgeous! :) the pants, the top... everything awesome! :)
    i'll follow u! :)
    greetings,
    Vivi :)

    Vivienne Night Blog
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, super toller Look - und du hast echt eine Hammer Figur! Mir gefällt die Hose total gut!
    Viele Grüße
    Hella von http://www.advance-your-style.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a dreamy look. U top this one .
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there. Completely love the top! gorgeous outfit! :)

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post :)
    Following you on GFC, facebook and google+ xx

    My dream come true post: Loving it in the States

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this style of pants!! and let me tell you that you have a great skin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you now, I ADORE this look, so clean and fresh <3

    Katja from Slovenia,

    hope you follow me too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com