MBFW Berlin Part 1

Thursday 21 January 2016



 Hello folks.

It is time for a fast update from the Berlin Fashion Week.
I've been attending some designer events over the past few days and wanted to share my experience with you.
Take a look at the photos and let me know in the comments below which collection is your favourite and why. =)

post signature


ODEUR A/W 2016/17







RIANI A/W 2016/17










Здравейте, приятели.

Време е за един бърз ъпдейт от седмицата на модата в Берлин.
През последните няколко дни имах честта да присъствам на представянето на множество дизайнерски колекции за предстоящия есенно-зимен сезон, част от които ще споделя с вас.
Разгледайте снимките и споделете в коментарите кой е вашият фаворит и защо =)


post signature




3 comments:

  1. This looks like such a wonderful show! Some of the designs are fantastic.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great runway shots, it looks great!
    gorgeous outfit
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so nice,love the coat
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com