Leather & Fur

Sunday 6 March 2016

Hello folks!

 I hope you are doing fine and preparing for sping time. I personally cannot wait as this is my favourite time of the year. 

However, it seems like the spring does not hurry to arrive here at all. So much better for me! I finally got the chance to wear this beautiful fur vest my dear cousin gave me as a present a few weeks ago. The weather is just perfect as it as it is either too cold or hot to wear it. 

I definitely recommend you this combination (leather + fur) for the first few weeks of spring. Because...
A) The cozy vest keeps you warm (really!) despite all vagaries of the March weather. 
B) If our month decides by any chance to surprise you with some sun, well, congrats, I guess you are lucky! So just take the vest off and enjoy it!

 post signature

Здравейте!

Надявам се, че сте добре и се подготвяте за наближаващия пролетен сезон. Не знам за вас, но аз лично нямам търпение, тъй като го обожавам! 

За мое огромно съжаление обаче изглежда, че пролетта изобщо не бърза да пристигне тук при нас... Ето защо използвах възможността да разходя (най-накрая!) новото си елече от естествен косъм, подарък от братовчедка ми.

Ако и вие сте като мен в очакване на топлия сезон, то може би ще имате време да изпробвате подобна комбинация (ако все още не сте). Лично на мен е един от фаворитите ми за преходния сезон, защото...

1. Елечето пази топли някои от най-важните части на тялото.
2. Ако пък капризното мартенско време случайно реши да ви изненада приятно, сте идеално подготвени. Просто махнете горния "слой" от облеклото си и спокойно се насладете на първите слънчеви лъчи!
post signature


9 comments:

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com