Romantic Valentine Look

Monday 10 February 2014

Hey, guys!
I know it has been a long time since my last post, but I was really busy. Now I can breathe again (but not for too long!) and the first thing I wanted to do was to write a new post and tell you how much I've missed you. 



As you know Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I thought it's the perfect time to show you a makeup look (for the first time on this blog!).
I think the ideal Valentine's look should be really simple and natural, but still feminine and flirty with a mysterious touch. I recommend you underlining your eyes with the right colors.

To create this look I used the Ultraflesh palette, which I got from Strawberry, where you can buy a lot of  professional products on sale. In this makeup kit you will find a blush, two eyeshadows and two concealers. The thing I liked most about this palette was the blush. It contains shiny little things which make your skin glow and also look really fresh. I also liked the pigmentation of the eyeshadows and that they are in colors, which are perfect for a soft day look and go well with every outfit.

What do you think about this look?
 Let me know if you like makeup posts and want to see more from me :)

***

Здравейте!
Ето ме отново след дълго отсъствие. Надявам се да ми простите неактивността в блог средите, но беше един изключително зает месец. Мога да ви уверя единствено в това, колко сте ми липсвали. 
При първата поета глътка въздух започнах да правя планове за нови постове и реших да ви изненадам с грим, подходящ за предстоящия празник на влюбените.

В този ден не бива да се прекалява с грима, а напротив- трябва да се стремим да изглеждаме колкото е възможно по-естествено. Празникът не би трябвало да е повод за нас да се покажем в друго амплоа като прекалим с грима или пък заложим на стил, който не отговаря на нашето вътрешно Аз, само за да се харесаме на някого.
Вместо това нека се опитаме да подчертаем, това с което природата ни е дарила и... бъдем себе си!
Съветвам ви да заложите на семпъл, леко закачлив и кокетен грим като не забравите да му прибавете капчица мистериозност. За тази цел наблегнете на подчертаването на очите.

За постигането на тази визия използвах палитрата Ultraflesh, която получих от сайта Strawberry.
Комплектът съдържа пудра, сенки и коректор. Бих я препоръчала на всички, които харесват топлите и меки тонове с леко долавящи се блестящи частички. Моят фаворит е пудрата, тъй като се разнася много добре, освежава тона на кожата и я прави по-сияйна и свежа. Сенките също са добре пигментирани и подходящи за ежедневието поради леките нюанси и могат да се комбинират с най-различни тоалети.

Надявам се предложението ми да ви е допаднало.
Бих се радвала да чуя мнението ви :)

xoxo,
K.I.S.S.






7 comments:

  1. You makeup is so elegant and romantic
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous make-up
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. i like that make up.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful natural make up, you look great!

    My latest post: Radiant Valentine
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super nice make-up for valentine's Day!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful make-up, thanks for stopping by on my blog, i hope you visit frequently. yes i will like to follow, now followed you on g+ and GFC i hope you follow back. http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so gorgeous, and , your makeup is on point! Thank you for the comment , I would love to follow eachother just follow me first and then i will follow you back :)
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com