Essential Eyewear Styles

Tuesday 14 April 2015
This article is currently available only in English.

Spring is here, summer is just around the corner, which can mean only one thing: it is finally time to incorporate more sunglasses in our looks. Why? Because they not only protect our eyes from the UV light, but also add this special final touch to any outfit and make it really outstanding. 
So today I wanted to share with you my top five eyewear styles, which every girl should wear from time to time.
The best part is that the most of them are multi-purpose and will go well with almost every style (and face shape, I believe).
 Buy here



The wayfarer eyeglasses were a big hit back in the 1950s after Ray-Ban introduced them to world. Even though they have come a long way, they are still a lot of people's favourite then it comes to eyewear nowadays. Maybe this is because of their sharp-cornered edgy shape and unisex style, which makes them so special and outstanding. Well, I guess, this is how a true classic looks like!


Buy here and here

The aviators were first invented to protect pilots' eyes during flight. Nowadays, they are a must-have for many people no matter the season since they give you this kind of sleek and polished look. 

Buy here and here

This '50s-inspired cat-eye sunglasses (which are also my personal favourite) have always been a hit with pin-up beauties and retro glamour girls.
If you are a classic lady who likes retro chic (just like me) then I believe the cat-eye sunglasses are the right choice for you. 

Buy here and here

Ok, every girl needs a pair of funny statement eyeglasses, because they can make even the most boring outfit pop out and of course... cheer you up!
 However, I would recommend keeping the rest of your look as simple as possible as they are eye-catching enough. 
Buy here and here
 
I know these are not sunglasses, but I just wanted to share with you my fifth pair of glasses I can't live without. I wear my very own pair of geek eyeglasses every day not only due to health reasons, but also when I want to feel comfy and don't feel like wearing lenses. 
I believe they are just perfect for the days when we need to get out of the house early wearing our most comfortable and casual clothes. 
Of course, if you don't have eye problems, you can always buy a pair without lenses. 
So which eyeglasses are your favourite and you think every girl should own?
By the way, here you will find all the eyeglasses I talked above and many other designer glasses and eyeglass discounter at EyeglassDiscounter.com

post signature

10 comments:

  1. I love the aviator style kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maй от всички модели си имам, наистина са задължителни <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colored glasses for summer:) xoxo dear

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post just reminds me how much I adore sunglasses! All of these styles are fab.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your love for cat eye sunnies and although the geek glasses look super stylish on others (and on you!), I don't find them suitable for my face (haha!) I do however feel that every girl should wear a pair of sunglasses most flattering to their face shape and especially when the sun is literally in their faces <3 Great post, sweetie!! <3 xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this awesome post! very interestig and useful~

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
  7. Обожавам авиаторските очила, отиват си на всичко! Много добър избор!
    хх
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!By the way, check this blog about eyeglasses frame, you may found interesting facts there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com