Suit Up

Tuesday 7 April 2015
                                                         



Spring is probably the best time to wear colour from head to toe, experiment more and of course - to have fun with fashion more than ever before!
This is why today I created this classy and business, but also quite daring look for you. 


I stole this suit for my mom's closet and I thought what better time to wear it than now? 
Please pay attention to the blazer's details, I just fell in love with them. The zippers add a bit of sporty and casual touch and spice up the look.


We took this photos before I took off to Berlin. Yes, this is the news I’ve hinted to you in my previous post.
 I moved to Germany to study fashion and styling. Actually, my course starts in two weeks and I'm super excited about it. Wish me luck! 
It's kind of a big step for me and I strongly believe that this was the right thing for me to do, since fashion has always been number one in my heart.
So please forgive me the lack of posts the last few weeks, but I still have a lot of things to arrange before I can go back to my normal blogging routine.

    post signature
                                                         


Нима има по-подходящо време за повече цветни комбинации, смели експерименти и модни закачки от пролетта? Не мисля! 
Ето затова днес реших да ви представя този класически бизнес тоалет, който същевременно е и доста смел заради цветовия избор. 

Откраднах го от гардероба на мама и си помислих, че е едно доста уместно за сезона решение.
Моля обърнете специално внимание на детайлите на блейзъра, коитo му придaват лекa кежуъл, дори бих казала, спортна нотка, не мислите ли?

Направихме тези снимки непосредствено преди заминаването ми за Берлин. Да, това бяха новините, за които ви загатнах в миналия ми пост. 
Взех решението да се изместя в Германия, за да преследвам мечтата си - да се занимавам с мода и стайлинг. Започвам курс следващата седмица, така че стискайте палци!


Моля да ме извините и за липсата на постове в последно време, но все още ми предстоят доста организационни неща преди да мога да се върна към обичайния ми ритъм на живот, та и на блогване.

         post signature

16 comments:

  1. You just look amazing, WOW !
    I'm in love with this look.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so chic outfit...
    i like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look <3

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous suit, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and elegant. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats such a smart and elegant outfit
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow this look is simply amazing
    i adore it, so classy
    this is probably the best look i've seen
    love it so much <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Браво на теб - изглеждаш невероятно и си готова да следваш мечтите си! Пожелавам ти много успехи в това начинание!
    хх
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Много ти благодаря, мила :)

      Delete
  10. Love the whole outfit! you look so stylish dear ;)
    Kisses froom www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very chic and sleek you are all suited up! I love it! Congrats on your move to study fashion in Germany love - I hope you have a fantastic experience :) Can't believe the suit is from your mom's as it looks tailored to your figure :D xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Чудесен избор! Езглеждаш прекрасно! Успех в начинанието! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com