Keep Calm and Blossom On

Friday 31 July 2015
"Turn your face to the sun and let all of the shadows fall behind you"

Hey guys.
Hope you are all doing fine.
After my last post, I thought that today it's time for something colourful, bright and... positive!
Like every other blogger, I am also often struggling with criticism coming from people that do not understand the point of blogging and everything that comes with it. 
So today's post is all about being positive and not letting someone else's opinion define neither your way in life nor decisions!
As for my outfit, please let me introduce you to my new style crush/highlight of this look - these gorgeous wide-leg pants in sunflower print. They will definitely be one of the constant pieces in half of my looks for the rest of the summer as they are 1) super chic and ultra comfy 2) literally save my life in every i-have-nothing-to-wear-situation 3) cheer me up on a bad day. Pretty cool, huh?
So, if you also need something to brighten up your day, grab your own pair of fun summer pants and don't let anyone or anything bring you down!
post signature
"Обърни лицето си към слънцето и остави сянката да падне зад теб"

Здравейте!
След последния ми носталгичен пост, реших, че е време за повече цвят, настроение и позитивизъм. 
На всички понякога ни се случва да бъдем връхлетени от критицизъм (и, не, за огромно съжаление тук не говоря за конструктивен). В такива ситуации единственото разумно решение е да се усмихнем, вдигнем гордо глава и да оставим всички негативизми зад себе си. Защото не бива да оставяме нечие мнение да определя нашите избори или пък още по-малко - направление в живота.
Що се отнася до аутфита, моля позволете ми да представя на вашето внимание настоящия ми фаворит/хайлайт в днешната визия - тези широки панталони с принт на слънчогледи. Прогнозата е ясна: новият ми style crush и константен елемент в тоалетите ми до края на лятото. Защо? Защото панталоните 1) са супер удобни и шик 2) определено спасяват живота ми във всички "нямам какво да облека" ситуации 3) повдигат настроението ми по време на лош ден.
Заключение: ако и вие се нуждаете от нещо, което да озари вашия делник, грабвайте своя чифт "слънчеви" панталони и не позволявайте на нищо/никого да помрачи настроението ви!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tattoo!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are focusing on the positive. What a great post! That print is so so beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful weekend <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress. It is a dress or a skirt? I love wearing bright colours, too. Wishing you a great weekend! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Fotos und vor allem ein ganz toller Look, liebe Geri! Ist das ein Rock oder eine Hose?

    Wünsch Dir einen schönen Sonntag und sende Dir liebe Grüße,
    Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar, liebe Nadine. Es freut mich sehr, dass dir mein Look gefällt. Das ist eine Hose übrigens :)

      Delete
  5. I loooooove the sunflower pants! Those are my favorite!! Plus, comfy but cute clothes are always the best. Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous photos ! Your bag is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your body tattoo and outfit :)

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post :)

    Here’s my new post The Striking one Come Have a look :)

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com