Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin

Tuesday 14 July 2015



Hey, guys!

The Berlin Fashion Week took place in the heart of the German capital from July 7th to July 10th. 
It was so exciting to attend so many runway shows, exhibitions and fashion parties.
 If I have to be honest, this was the first time I get an opportunity like this and I am so grateful for that. 
Anyway, here is the vlog from the first day, feel free to skip the part where I introduce the event in Bulgarian.
I intend to share with you more vlogs from the next days, so stay tuned!


***

Седмицата на модата в Берлин се състоя в сърцето на немската столица в периода 7-10 юли. 
За мен беше огромна чест и удоволствие да присъствам на толкова много шоута, изложби и модни партита.
 Ако трябва да бъда честна, това бе първият път, в който посещавам толкова големи модни събития и съм изключително благодарна за отдалата ми се възможност. 
Днес реших да споделя с вас влог от първия ден и събитията, на които бях поканена. Ако не ви се слуша въведението, (или частта с разпаковането на 'goodie bag'-а) спокойно може да ги пропуснете.
Надявам се идеята ми с влоговете да ви допада, тъй като съм ви подготвила по още един от следващите няколко дни.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Good stuffs from this blog. I got very interesting points in this article Thanks for providing very nice article Such a lovely website !
    Water purifier service in Coimbatore Aquaguard Service Centre in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com