Tropical playsuit and a handful of dreams

Friday 18 September 2015


Hey, guys.

You've probably noticed the lack of posts on my blog over the last month. 


The reason for this is that I've been going through a tough time these last few months so I decided to take some time off for myself and figure things out. 
 Unfortunately, I can't tell you when exactly I will be back to my normal blogging routine, because I want to provide you with high-quality and valuable content only. Hope you understand that =)

Today I decided to share with you one of my favourite outfits that I was wearing during the last warm days here in Berlin.  Ah, summer, I miss you already! 
It has flown by so fast for me and I didn't really get the chance to enjoy it fully. All I have left is the few warm memories from it and, of course, the dreams and plans for the next one.
And how was your summer? 

post signature


Здравейте.
Вероятно сте забелязали липсата на постове през изминалия месец, затова реших, че е крайно време за един бърз ъпдейт. 

Истината е, че през последните няколко месеца приоритетите ми малко се поизмениха и просто трябваше да си взема кратка пауза от блогването. 
Не мога да кажа кога точно ще се върна към нормалната си рутина относно публикуването в сайта, така че се надявам на вашето разбиране. 

Днес реших да споделя с вас един от любимите си аутфити, който често носих през последните топли дни тук в Берлин. 
Още не мога да повярвам колко неусетно мина лятото без дори да съм имала възможността да му се насладя напълно. Единственото, което ми остана са няколко топли спомена от него и, разбира се, мечтите и плановете за следващото.
А вие как изкарахте своето лято?

PS: Изгледахте ли вече новото ми видео в Youtube? Ако проявявате интерес, може да го направите тук
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Amazing romper! Love how you paired it with heels :) ♥

    Dare 2 Wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes and dress. Yellow is my favourite colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are you so perfect!?
    I'm confused which one I actually love the most! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com