BERRIES & PEARLS

Monday 13 November 2017


Hello guys.

Those of you who have been following me for a while now have probably already noticed a difference in my blog. And no, I am not talking about the blog design only.
Yep, you guessed right! 

I decided to go 'back to the roots' and start using Blogger again instead of Wordpress... And yes, I am aware of the fact that it usually happens the other way around, but I guess I am simply a blogger girl after all! 
I decided that at the end of the day it is important to keep doing what I like no matter how instead of trying to fit into some kind of schemes and not do it with passion at all. 

Unfortunately, my blog migration bought me some difficulties as well. Like you can see in all my previous posts from the last two years (the time I was using Wordpress) all of the blog texts are gone... despite all of my backups. And yes, I know that every normal person usually uses a draft before publishing a new post... everyone but me, of course! (what a surprise, haha) So I am telling you this, hoping you could learn from my mistakes. 
As you can tell it will probably take me some time to recover all the old content (or at least a part of it), but I hope you will stay with me despite this fact, like you always did until now. :)

Regarding my outfit... Lately I have been literally obsessed with the 'pearl trend' so the second I saw this cozy sweatshirt in a gorgeous berry colour at Bershka, I already had an idea in my mind on how to combine it!
Me and my brother (a big thanks to him) took these pictures a few days ago and we manage to capture this beautiful fall setting (will probably be one of the last this season though).

What is your favourite trend at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com