OFF SHOULDER & TROPICAL FEELING

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Hello friends and happy hump day (friday, please hurry up)!

I hope you are having a lovely week so far.  Mine is going super fast (like always).
Despite that it is raining the whole time here in Berlin, which often kills my daily motivation, I try to stay inspired while dreaming of exotic destinations and new adventures...
I hope you too after you see the pictures I have for you today.

Last sunday I visited one of the botanical gardens in the city and after finishing our shooting (I thought) we wanted to warm ourselves up with a cup of tasty coffee. Luckily, we found a cute coffee shop called Café mint* placed in the middle of a greenhouse where visitors are free to take look at the variety of tropical plants located in the neighbor rooms. Even though it was a bit overcrowded I think this was one of the coziest cafés (and with the tastiest coffee, of course) I have been to in Berlin.
So I thought even if my winter outfit did not really match the greenhouse setting and the light was not the best at the moment, we just could not resist taking some pictures quickly (I have always wanted to make a shoot in a location like this anyway). 
Now I am happy I found a new favourite shooting spot, so stay tuned for my future projects!

Which setting do you think suits better my outfit? (scroll down for the second)

Let me know in the comments below!
xo











2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jumper! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. You look beautiful: D
    Nice outfit <3
    But a pretty coat: D Has a very nice coat <3

    Follow me i follow you :D
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com