FAVOURITE SMOOTHIE RECIPES

Friday 8 December 2017

Hello friends,

it has been a while since my last recipe post so today I decided to share with you something different than my daily looks, namely - two of my favourite smoothie recipes.
The first one is on the sweet side and the second one - a bit heartier.

I love smoothies and got really enthusiastic about experimenting lately, because they could be a fast and delicious alternative to almost any meal. I drink them almost on a daily basis while running out the door at the start of the day, because they are filling, fresh and give me the energy kick I need for a productive day!

If you are interested, then keep reading / scrolling down :)

For the first one you will need:
  • cereal or oat flakes 
  • nuts by your choice 
  • 1 banana
  • 1 kiwi
  •  1/2 avocado
  • your favourite milk drink
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or cinnamon




Blend all ingredients together and...

... Voilà!



For this one you will need...

  • 1-1/2 carrot 
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 slice lemon
  • 1 teapspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon pepper (if you like)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com