FESTIVE VIBES

Wednesday 27 December 2017


Merry Christmas, friends!

Hope you had wonderful time with your closest ones. 

I definitely had since me and my family went for a short trip for the holidays, a little escape from the whole city craziness - exactly what I needed (sun, relax and quality time with my family)!


As for my Christmas outfit I decided to go for this kind of casual, but still festive look - nothing too much - just comfy, but still with a delicate touch of sparkle. 

How about you? How did you spend your Christmas and what are your plans for New Year's Eve?






2 comments:

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com