DENIM, ROSES & LEO PRINT

Wednesday 14 February 2018


Hello, friends!

Time for a quick update and some shots we took quite quickly in the rain (yep, just another typical "blogger sacrifice") a few days ago.


Denim, rose patches, animal print and some willingness to be bold.
This has been my motto while I was putting this look together. As you can tell I like mixing animal prints, patches and materials at the same time, and even though it might not be everybody's thing I am happy how the outfit turned out... Cool, young and hipster. 
I love how the 80s leopard print jacket gives the look a relaxed edgy touch and the animal lining on the inner side keeps not only surprisingly warm but adds the last 'spice' to the whole assembly... yep, definitely my go-to peace this winter!

And what is yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com