LIKE A ROYAL

Sunday 18 March 2018

Hello beautiful people,

It seems that spring has forgotten us here, but this doesn't mean we can't start preparing for it.
I don't know about you, but in my mind I can already smell the delicate scent of cherry blossoms, feel the soft wind and early spring sun on my skin. 


Knowing that all this is not that so far away and it will come eventually, makes these cold grey days a liiittle bit easier to handle. 
...So here I am, thinking and dreaming about all the light and fresh looks I cannot wait to wear soon!
Which brings me to my next point, namely, realising the desperate need of spring cleaning my closet. Does this sound fimiliar to you as well?

And until I find some time and muse to do that I decided to take a deeper look into my wardrobe and choose something convenient for this transition weather (which can be quite challenging). 
This is why you can see my look in two variations.

We took these shots near Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam a few weeks ago. 
But please, please, don't be fooled by the sun... I was still freezing (like you can tell by the sweater I am wearing on the first pictures).

And how about you? Are you ready for spring?


 





 




5 comments:

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com