PINK ISN'T JUST A COLOR

Sunday 25 March 2018
"Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!"

Would you agree with Miley Cyrus' quote? I definitely would. 
After being my favorite color in high school I have nearly forgotten how much I loved wearing it.
Well, I have to admit that back then I used to wear solid pink from head to toe (and no, I don't mean nice monochromatic tone-on-tone looks unfortunaly). Can you imagine?
When I look back I think I must have looked like a walking cotton candy (poor young me :) ). Well, I guess we've all had our little fashion sins we would prefer keeping a secret, right?

For today's look I decided to go for these cute candy colored culottes I recently found at Bershka and keep the rest of my outfit neutral. After all, I am trying to learn from my past mistakes, obviously. 
I was pretty happy how the look turned out and I simply cannot wait to wear it this spring season.

And how about you? Can you still remember what were some of your biggest fashion sins? Share with me in the comments below. Curious to find out!

Looking for a cool & trendy women leather jacket like mine? Take a look here.


10 comments:

  1. I totally agree with that quote! And I love this outfit. That shade of pink is so fun.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pink pants! SO cute!

    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote, so true! those culottes are so cute! you look fabulous xx

    |Elegant Duchess|

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifull styling dear all this combination is perfact on you..


    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com