DREAMING IN COLORS...

Wednesday 11 April 2018
... borrowed from the sea.

This thought seems like the perfect beginning of today's post, don't you agree?

I am currently back in Bulgaria and a few days ago we went to the seaside.
I don't know about you, but the sea has always had this special calming effect on me so that no matter how bad or lost I might think I am, I instantly start feeling so much more motivated and regenerated after being there. 
For me, this is my way to slow things down, take a deeper look inside myself and stay focused on my goals. And like you can imagine, this is one of the things about my country I miss most in Berlin.


Anyways, my mother recently gave me this gorgeous jumpsuit as a gift and I knew it would be the perfect choice for our pre-summer shooting. The more I look at it, the harder it gets to wait for the warm season to finally arrive. Honestly, I already can tell that it will become one of my biggest favorites this summer. ❤

And how about you? Do you have a summer favorite already? 
And what is your way to relax and come to youself? Share with me in the comments below!

Jumpsuit - Riverisland 
Purse - Gina Tricot
Shoes - Bulgarian design
Watch - Michael Kors
Scarf & Belt- Unknown 


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic look and stunning photography!
    Magda

    https://www.gloryofthesnow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastico look!!!!

    Nosotros somos mayoristas, distribuidores y fabricantes de nuestra propia ropa ibicenca.
    Encontrarás vestido blanco ibicenco de la mejor calidad y al mejor precio para que puedas disfrutar esta temporada con nosotros.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com