SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Sunday 27 May 2018

Hello guys,

it has been a while since my last post, and I have been planning on writing this one so many times during the last two weeks, but there always was something with a higher priority on my 'to do list'.
So today it is (finally) time for some spring mood and sense of lilac :) But hey, better late than never!


I think the photos turned out really well because of the beautiful scenery and nature.
In case you are wondering - we took them on the so called "Peacock Island" (or also known as "Pfaueninsel") near Berlin. The island has been a residence of King Friedrich Wilhelm III and Queen Luise of Prussia and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. 

You can hardly compare it with anything you have seen before - the idyllic atmoshpere you start sensing right after entering the small ferry makes you feel like the main caracter in a fairy tale.
 And if you have been following me for a while you would know that this is why it is one of my favorite shooting locations (proof of this you can will here).
I highly recommend you visiting the island, no matter if you consider yourself a Berliner or you are on a short trip. You won't be disappointed, promised!



2 comments:

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com