LAVENDER FIELDS

Wednesday 18 July 2018
"It was our favorite part of the day, this in-between time, and it always seemed to last longer than it should--a magic and lavender space unpinned from the hours around it, between worlds."

The sun is slowly going down behind the wide purple fields, you sense the soft smell of fresh lavender and this romantic, almost magical flair in the air around you... Sounds somehow idyllic, doesn't it?

Some of the things I have always associated with the beginning of summer were the wide lavender fields near my hometown in Bulgaria. Unfortunately the last few years I have always been abroad during the time they bloom (from end of June to July, at least in our region). 
This is why I was this happier after we used the chance this year and managed to take some pictures there.

For this occasion I went for a feminine romanic outfit, which compliments the location perfectly, although I have to admit, I needed to improvise a bit. I decded to "repurpose" the white skirt to a dress since its length appeared a bit boring and old-fashioned to me. 
I think it turned out pretty well. What about you?

Of course, I still have to think about another way to integrate the skirt into my daily looks since this way of wearing is too bold (even) for me.

I hope you are enjoying your summer as well. Share with me in the comments below what do you associate most with it?









6 comments:

  1. beautiful lovely post ))
    stunning white dress
    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely dear! and lovely location

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed the read and we are also adding to the collection.



    We are from Tropika Club Magazine

    To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please visit Tropika Club now.



    Some of the articles at Tropika Club Magazine would be:



    1. Best Korean BBQ Buffet in Singapore [2020 Edition]



    2. Your Top 10 Places for Brows and Lashes in Downtown Singapore [2020 Edition]



    3. How To Stop And Reduce Hair Loss [Part 1]



    4. How to Care for Your Hair Between Salon Visits



    5. What's Most Effective for Wrinkles Under the Eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hello there and greetings from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.9 Best Virtual Workouts for the Circuit Breaker

    2.Top 10 Best Scar Removal Creams in Singapore

    3.Top 10 Best Lip Gloss in Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Vitamin C Serum in Singapore

    5.Top 10 Best CC Cream in Singapore"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com