WHERE THE SUN MEETS THE SEA

Thursday 9 August 2018
"Let the voice of the sea speak to the soul."

With this beautiful thought I decided to start today's post inspired from my last weekend at the seaside. 

Last Friday my boyfriend and I decided we needed a little getaway from Berlin so we went to Usedom, an island in the Baltic Sea between Germany and Poland. We packed our backpacks very fast and booked tickets for the next train. Just like that! And guess what? Despite the horrible ride (too hot, too many people) it turned out to be one of the most magical weekends in my life - another proof that the most spontaneous ideas bring the best decisions!

This time we even decided to go for a real adventure and not even book a hotel room since we thought it would be a nice experience to spend there as much time as we could and sleep directly on the beach (even if it is forbidden in Germany!). 
I have to admit I was very sceptical in the beginning (because of the whole sleeping situation), but in the second I saw the beach all my worries went away. 
It was such a wonderful, incomparable feeling to go asleep under the moonlight, listen to the waves and wake up to the warm morning sun. 
Even though we spent there only one night, I felt so full of energy after this experience as if we just came back from a real vacation.

So here are some pictures from our little adventure. 
We tried to catch the magical atmosphere for you and I hope you will be able to sence it though them. 





7 comments:

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com