LIKE A FRENCH GIRL

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Hello friends,

only 4 days until Christmas left (yay!). 
Are you excited yet? Are you finished with your Christmas shopping or did you leave everything to the last minute (like me, most of the times)?
Actually, this year I felt really motivated to manage everything on time so this was the first thing on my to-do-list (hard to believe, I know).
... And speeking about Christmas mood and excitement I also felt inspired to show you one a bit more festive look I would probably wear during the holiday time. 
I love how the beret, my personal highlight in this outfit, adds a little cute lady-like twist and some classic French vibes.

What do you think?
And how will your ultimative outfit for the holidays look like?

xo,







2 comments:

  1. gorgeous festive outfit!
    I still don't know what i'm going to wear over the festive season
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com