DIY last-minute Valentine's Day Ideas

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Hey, guys!

As you know Valentine's Day is just around the corner. 
So I thought what a better occasion to share with you a few sweet ideas, which hopefully will inspire you to show some love to your beloved ones. 
The best part is that these recipes are easy, fast and the result is...  something suuper delicious, I promise you!
 Just click the video above and make sure by yourself.  
 Hope you like it! =)



 
Ето че един особено обичан и тачен през последните години празник вече чука на вратата ни.
 Помислих си, какъв по-подходящ от това повод за споделянето на няколко сладки и апетитни идейки, с които да изненадате хората, близки до сърцето ви. 
Рецептите са изключително лесни и бързи, а получилите се изкушения са толкова вкусни, че едва ли някой би успял да им устои. 
Уверете се сами, гледайки видеото, споделено с вас по-горе.
Надявам се да ви хареса =)

post signature

16 comments:

  1. These are such cute and yummy ideas. Nice post :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:)
    Oh really cute and easy ideas.
    Those cake pops look super yummy.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know and I'll follow you right back.
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    Such a great tutorial and the result looks delicious.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy ideas!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yum everything! Great diy! Thanks for sharing Geri!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww didn't know you have youtube dear! would really love to subscribe your channel must check it ASAp!
    love the ideas I was thinking of somewhat the same but I use oreo cookies hehehe,

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mini treats look delicious :D
    Love
    Nitika
    New outfit post up on my blog - http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2015/02/ootd-dressin-up-for-valentines-trendy.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute ideas! It looks so appetizing!:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, let's do the "follow for follow" Thing :)
    you start :)

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute ♥
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    Thanks for following:)
    I just followed you back on GFC. My name there is "Lena G".
    Have a wonderful day
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  13. So wonderful idea! I am not valentine type, but I´d love to cook those anyway :D
    And really beautiful blog! Just followed you on gfc! Hope you check out my blog, and maybe follow me back :)
    Have a wonderful day!

    GlitterCircus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for such a generous Valentine Gift blogging. I really loving it. I appreciate it heartily. Hope you must share some more blog on Valentine day. Thanks again for such a nice blogging. For More Gift Ideas Visit:- Valentine's Day Flower Gifts


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com