Green & Stripes

Saturday 28 February 2015
 
 When February is so gentle and is spoiling us with mild temperatures like these, it is simply unacceptable to stay indifferent and not to start dreaming of spring (and even summer) days.
I personally cannot stop
imagining all those new and fresh combinations I am about to share with you. So get ready for a very bright and colorful mood on my blog!

Here I am, starting off with one (in my opinion) truly breathtaking combination, whi
ch not only will brighten up your day, but will cheer up everyone around you as well. 
 
 
 
 post signature


Когато Февруари те глези с температури като тези, е просто невъзможно да останеш безразличен и да не започнеш да мечтаеш за наближаващите пролетни (че дори и летни) дни.
Аз, от своя страна, не спирам да мисля за всички онези свежи комбинации, които предстои да споделя с вас. Така че се пригответе за много цветно настроение!
 
Започвам с една (по мое мнение) спираща дъха комбинация... с която със сигурност ще озарите не само своя ден, но и този на всички около вас.
 post signature



14 comments:

  1. Страхотна си!!! Страшно стилна и красива и полата е невероятна <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Полата е невероятна, страхотен цвят! Идеална пролетна визия :)
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so wonderful!
    i fall in love with this color!
    intresting!
    Thanks for sharing~


    ~♥ Hope that you like my blog too~ xx
    follow back~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green in that skirt! And the style - gorge.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look ready for spring in this beautiful shade of green!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look! Would you follow me for a follow back? ;)

    http://pixiethe90s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love that wonderful skirt :-*

    www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com