Simple Everyday Hairstyles

Tuesday 3 March 2015

 
Hair is a very important part of looking nice and put together.
 Every girl who has a busy life, however, knows how difficult it could be sometimes to achieve a nice and efortless hairstyle especially on a "bad hair" day. 
So today I have a few simple ideas for you, which hopefully will inspire and help you.
 
 If you want to see how I achieved these hairstyles, check out my video down below or click here to watch it.  
 
Let me know, which one is your favourite in the comments.
 
  
 
Всички знаем колко значима роля за цялостната визия на един човек има видът на неговата коса. 
Тези сред вас с по-натоварен график неминуемо ще се съгласят с мен, че не винаги е особено лесно да я приведем в добър вид, при това и с малко усилия.
Ето затова днес реших да споделя с вас няколко лесни,същевременно ефектни прически, които може да постигнете в рамките на 5 минути.
 Ако искате да видите как ги направих, изгледайте видеото по темата натискайки тук.   
 
А кои са вашите фаворити за забързан ден?
 post signature

2 comments:

  1. such nice and still not very difficult hair ideas
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Браво, Гери! Много красиво и лесно! Идеални прически за пролетна визия!
    хх
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com