Pastel Mood

Sunday 15 March 2015
 
I have to admit that I am totally getting in a spring mood (as you can tell by my latest outfit posts) despite the cold weather. If that sounds familiar to you too, my outfit pick for today might inspire you.
Colourful, but in a balanced way, sophisticated, chic and, of course, springish. I believe these are the main ingredients for a successful spring outfit, don't you think?
 
It came to my mind recently that it is about time to share with you one more sophisticated, "business" look since I haven't done that for a while now. 
 In my opinion, this office outfit is perfect not just for work, since you could transform it and make it suitable for almost any occasion. 
 
I felt in love with the colour duo, which gives the outfit a soft and relaxed touch.
However, if you intend to wear it at the office, I would recommend going for one pastel colour instead of two, especially if your dress code requires more neural outfits. 
The other possible option is choosing a simple pastel detail, which will not only spice up your look, but also put you in a spring mood.
 post signature

Трябва да призная, че пролетното настроение и копнежът по топлите дни усилено са се вкопчили за мен, упорито отказващи да ме пуснат напук на студеното време.
Звучи ли ви познато? Ако е така, то днешното предложение е точно като за вас.
Цветно, но не прекалено натрапчиво, изпълнено с настроение, стил и женственост. Какво повече може да искаме от един пролетен аутфит?

Замислих се, че от доста време не съм ви показвала типично "бизнес" тоалети. Именно това ме вдъхнови за създаването на този. 
 Смятам, че само с няколко малки корекции може да трансформирате представената офис визия и да й придадете малко по- кежуъл излъчване.

Хареса ми начина, по който пастелните тонове се сляха в това закачливо бонбонено дуо, придаващо на аутфита едно меко и приятно излъчване.
Ако дрескодът на вашето работно място изисква от вас комбинации в по-неутрални цветове, може да "олекотите" тоалета, залагайки само на един нюанс. Друга също толкова добра възможност е да внесете лек елемент в пастелен тон, например шал или чанта, който не само че ще разнообрази визията ви, но и ще ви зареди с настроение за предстоящия сезон!

       
  




28 comments:

  1. hi dear,very nice outfit..i love pastel colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes dear;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! One of my favourite things about springtime are the pretty pastels.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look .. the skirt looks great :)

    Maybe you have time to see my Inspirational post: When you find Inspiration

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great!! i love pastels :))

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty !
    I'm in love with this look !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics dear. I follow you back now. Thank you for following.
    Keep in touch.
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure we can follow each other ! I'm already following you. Your turn dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Невероятна както винаги. Страхотен стил и комбинация на цветовете!
    хх
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Прекрасна си!Много, ама много ти отиват тези цветове.Особено лилавкото...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Благодаря ти, Мими! Много мило :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look, I love your blog! Following now <3
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfit:) kiss

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. a great blog, I like your style. Would you like to follow each other? let me know

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear amazing color of this look!! Love skirt.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this Outfit is one of your best
    These soft and yet eyecatchy Colors suit you perfectly
    i love the heels so much <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the outfit. Although I'm not a huge fan of pastels, your skin looks beautiful with them. Also, you look stylish and sexy, as the title of your blog says.

    I followed your blog via Bloglovin. It would mean a lot to me if you did the same.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/here-there-everywhere-12715673
    And I was already following you via GFC. Follow me back if not already :)


    Sabina
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking good! It's one of my favourite colours too. Have a great week, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty outfit love! I really appreciate the styling tips that you shared to make it office-friendly and happy-hour-ready. The sweet pastel colors that you combine in this look truly work well together <3 =)

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Happy to hear that you found them useful :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  20. You look so sweet in this outfit!
    I love it
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com