Sporty & Casual

Wednesday 4 March 2015
Recently I have been into simpler, fresher and more casual outfits...
This is why today I chose this kind of minimalistic outfit for my walk on the seaside.
 I don't know about you, but I personally find monochromatic outfits a bit boring, so I had to add a bit of colour to mine.
Don't get me wrong- you can still look great in them, but I would recommend you to put some nice and eye-catching accent, which will draw the attention to you.
In my case this was these palm tree slip-ons, which are the absolute highlight of the look. They are just the perfect finish of this outfit, which, I believe, turned out pretty well.

What is your opinion?




 post signature
Трябва да призная, че все по-често започнах да изпадам в "минималистични" настроения. И макар да не смея да си позволявам твърде изчистени тоалети заради опасността да излежат леко скучновати, за днешната разходка около морето заложих на именно тази сравнително семпла визия. Разбира се, нямаше как да не добавя и щипка цвят за настроение. 
Лично аз смятам получилата се кежуъл комбинация за успешна, а от снимковия материал останах повече от доволна! 
Какво ще кажете вие?

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for stopping by dear. Your words are such an inspiration to me, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL DEAR. I LOVE YOUR PURSE
    MY NEW POSTS HERE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/mustard.html
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/different-ways-to-wear-mini-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so rocking ..Gimme that bag , love it.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Леле, страхотна си Гери! Браво за стайлинга и мястото на фотосесията. Определено и фотографът трябва да се поздрави. Това е любимата ми твоя фотосесия. Супер си!
    хх
    cvety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Много ти благодаря, Цвети :)

      Delete
  6. Това ми е любимата твоя фотосесия! Страхотна си и много ти отива тази визия :))...а как си мечтая за моренце <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the look - the white with that pop of green - very nautical.
    That purse is too cool.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm really in love with your blog!
    Your pictures are absolutely inspiring and perfect!
    Would you like to follow each other? I would appreciate it :-)
    I already follow you. Keep in touch.
    xoxo www.Fashion-Hearts-Beauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com