50's Inspired Look- Hair & Make-up

Monday 9 March 2015

  
Hey, guys!
 
Today I have another beauty tutorial for you inspired by the 50's. I wanted to create a look like this for a very long time, because I have always admired the beauty in this decade. For me, it is a synonym of true class and style.
 
Hope you find the video interesting and helpful!
 
 
post signature
 
 
 
Здравейте,
днес съм ви подготвила нов бюти урок, посветен на 50-те години. От дълго време исках да пресъздам визията, характерна за това десетилетие, тъй като го намирам за изключително вдъхновяващо. Винаги съм се възхищавала на класическата красота през тази епоха, която за мен е и синоним на изтънченост, класа и стил.
Надявам се да намерите видеото за интересно и полезно.


post signature

10 comments:

  1. amazing pics..this make up is fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking gorgeous in vintage style, the makeup is amazing
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Страхотен грим! Много си добра, клиповете са супер със страхотно качество!
    хх
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Оо, колко си мила само! Много ти благодаря :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog dear.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com