Flirty and Romantic Valentine's Day Outfit

Wednesday 11 February 2015

 
Trying to keep up my New Year's resolutions, I'm continuing with my "campaign" under the motto "colour is always a better idea". As you can see I am strongly trying to convince you in this statement through my outfits.
 
 
Today's outfit is inspired by the upcoming holiday, namely Valentine's day. There is hardly a better colour choice for this occasion than red. However, it is not easy to put in a successful outfit combination. Maybe this was the reason why I have been falling in and out of love with it while I was younger. 

Now, a few years later, I already know that it is all about the shade of one colour. You can wear any colour your heart desires, you should only find that tone in particular, which suits you and the occasion. That's the big secret!
So, here am I today, in this passionate red dress and I can't deny that I absolutely adore exactly this shade of it. 
 
Red can be too provocative sometimes, so I went for my lovely pink coat to soften the whole look and make it a bit more romantic and girly. I was surprised by how well the colour combo turned out. Don't you agree?
 
PS: stay tuned for another V-day inspiration around Friday/Saturday. 
 Also don't forget to watch the video I shot with this outfit here.
 
 
Едно от Новогодишните ми обещания в моден аспект беше да внеса повече цвят в тоалетите си. Ето защо днес продължавам своята "кампания" с мото "цветът е винаги по-доброто решение", опитвайки се да ви убедя в него чрез представените аутфити.
 
Днешната комбинация е вдъхновена от наближаващия празник Свети Валентин. Едва ли има по-подходящ цвят, в който да го отпразнувате, от... червеното, разбира се. Не бива да забравяме обаче, че то може да бъде и доста "коварно" в определени ситуации, тъй като не е особено лесно за съчетаване с други нюанси. Може би  именно на това са се дължали и полюсните смени на мнението ми относно него през изминалите години.

Днес вече знам, че златното правило за успешна комбинация в цветово отношение е намирането на подходящия нюанс. Забравете за мита, че даден цвят не е за вас било то заради килограми, форма на тялото, цвят на кожа/коса и т.н. Носете това, което ви харесва като, разбира се, то трябва да е в подходящия за вас и повода тон. Вариацията от цветове на пазара е толкова голяма, че едва ли ще се затрудните в избора. 

Не бива да забравяме обаче и за провокативния ефект на червения цвят. Ето защо, за да смекча предизвикателното излъчване и да направя тоалета по-романтичен и момичешки, добавих любимото си розово палто.
Честно казано бях изненадана колко добре се получи цветовата комбинация. 
А какво ще кажете вие?
 
ПС: не забравяйте да проверите блога отново в петък, тъй като ви очаква ново аутфит вдъхновение за наближаващия празник. 
Приканвам ви и да изгледате видеото, което заснех с този аутфит, ето тук.
post signature 
 

10 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! Your coat is lovely, and you look beautiful! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit for the most romantic day of the year! Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses from Spain!
    www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Това палтенце ми е любимо :))
    www.dilyanatabakova.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty look
    love the dress
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. great coat :)
    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look fab in orange, really lie the dress
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Coat!
    Dress looks fantasitc!
    Great blog!

    4beautyrus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You look amazing! Perfect look for a date<3 Can't even stop looking at you!:)
    Followed! FB>?:)

    http://www.justcleo.pl/2015/09/autumn-must-have.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com