DIY triangle nail airt

Friday 16 January 2015


 
Today's post topic is something I believe I have never talked about before on my blog, namely NAILS.
I have prepared for you one interesting manicure, which will turn your nails into a real eye-catcher. Learn how by watching my video tutorial. 
 


 I want to apologize to my international readers that the video is avaliable only in Bulgarian, but you can still follow the instructions. It's super easy!
 
I made this tutorial with so much love for you guys, and I really hope you will like it. Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel or to leave me a comment with feedback/suggestions.
 
 ***

Темата на днешния пост ще бъде нещо, което досега не съм засягала в блога до сега, а именно- маникюр. Подготвила съм ви една много свежа идея, благодарение на която всички погледи ще бъдат привлечени към ноктите ви. 
Инструкции за направата на маникюра ще намерите в новия ми видео урок (видеото ще намерите по-горе)
 
Вложих в него много любов и труд и силно се надявам да ви е хареса. Не забравяйте да се абонирате за канала и изкажете своето мнение/фийдбек/препоръки в коментарите.
 
 
post signature
 

3 comments:

  1. simple and cute nails
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tips & awesome shade, dear! Happy Sunday! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute, simble but beautiful design~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com