Sophisticated: classy and fabulous

Tuesday 20 January 2015
 
Which is your favourite part of putting a new outfit together?
 
Is it  the rising of an idea or the followed choice of colours, fabrics and clothing items? And why not the final phase, which is also my personal favourite, namely - the feeling of satisfaction accompanying each new and successful combination?
After choosing this outfit I felt it fully, because this combo is a mix of all of my latest fashion crushes.
 
 
Like a true follower of the oversized trend over the past few months, today I went for navy wide leg pants in deep blue- every short girl's best friend since they optically elongate the figure as you can see from the photos. 
 
I have to amit that I have always been a big fan of candy colours, so as soon as I saw this dolly coat I knew I must have it (even if I had to wait for the sales). After staring through my closet, I figured out only this pink print crew-neck sweater could be complement the coat in the best possible way. I think they are the perfect colour duo, don't you think? We should not forget to mention the accessories, of course, as they give the final touches to the outfit.
 
Кой е вашият любим етап от създаването на нов аутфит?
 
Може би зараждането на новата идея в ума ви или пък последвалия я подбор на цветове, материи и елементи? А защо не и заключителната, моята така любима фаза, а именно- чувството на удовлетворение, съпровождащо всяка една успешна нова комбинация?
Ако при някои аутфити то се усеща само до известна степен, то при днешния това чувство определено се прояви с пълна сила.

Днешното ми предложение съчетава в себе си някои от последните ми любими находки, така че превръщането му в мой тотален фаворит беше просто неизбежно!
 
Продължавайки своята мания по овърсайз дрехи  от последните месеци, заложих на широк панталон с висока талия в тъмно синьо, новият най-добър приятел на всички по-ниски дами, тъй като изключително много издължава фигурата, както вероятно ще се убедите от снимките.
 Трябва да призная, че винаги съм изпитвала особен афинитет към бонбонените цветове. Ето защо веднага щом видях това кукленско палто, знаех, че ще го притежавам (макар да трябваше да изчакам до намаленията). Смятам, че избраният пуловер е неговото идеално допълнение, тъй като представеният дует (+ разбира се специално подбраните за него аксесоари) пробужда истинска цветова хармония.  
 

post signature
Get this look for $138+ on Lookastic: Pink Coat, Violet Scarf, Pink Print Crew-neck Sweater, Black Suede Mid-Calf Boots, Pink Leather Tote Bag, and Navy Wide Leg Pants

8 comments:

  1. Палтото е разкошно :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours that you used! Not sure about the bag though, it takes away from the air of sophistication being achieved!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great with this outfit. I love your pink coat :)

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pants are a work of art...such an amazing combo! you look great!....love the pink coat!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Не мога да разбера как чак сега попадам на прекрасния ти блог. :O Страхотен аутфит, снимки, цветове, всичко :))

    Кали
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stunning! I love everything about this look. I have followed you back. Let's stay in touch :)

    xx glamdevils.com / miradevils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com