FASHION CODE: White & Pastels

Tuesday 13 January 2015
 
Despite the fact that I pretty much hate the (most of the time) grey winter weather, I could not deny that this is the season when I feel totally motivated to wear more pastel and cream colours. Cream shades somehow make me feel one with the snowy landscape around me.
This is why today's winter outfit is a pure cocktail of colours 'caressing' the eye.
 
 
Who said that white (white pants in particularly) should be worn only during the summer? You can still go for it despite the negative temperatures outside, just make sure your clothes are made from thick fabric. If you are like me and you can't say goodbye to your favourite pair of white pants, don't forget to put on thick tights underneath.
  As for the rest of the outfit, I went for this super cozy mint sweater and my new go-to piece: a gorgeous clutch with eye-catching print
Fluffy hat in Russian style and warm boots are the perfect finish of this cozy winter-like outfit.
 
 

Въпреки че сивият зимен сезон не ми е фаворит, няма как да отрека, че именно това е времето, което винаги ме е предразполагало да нося повече пастелни и кремави цветове. На фона на снежния пейзаж, меките нюанси ме карат да се чувствам в унисон с обстановката около мен. 
Ето защо днешният зимен аутфит е истински коктейл от галещи окото цветове.

 Кой е казал, че бялото (и по-специално белият панталон) е подходящо единствено за летния сезон? Противодействайте на тези "предразсъдъци", залагайки на дебела материя и гордо разходете любимия си панталон напук на минусовите температури навън. Ако пък заложите на летен такъв, както направих и аз, не бива да забравяте дебелия чорапогащник отдолу. Към панталона добавих един от любимите си пуловери в ментов цвят и новия си клъч с грабващ окото принт
 Шапка тип калпак в руски стил и топли ботушки придават на всеки тоалет типично зимно излъчване и са негов идеален завършек.

 post signature


Get this look for $680+ on Lookastic: Light Blue Cardigan, Light Blue Fur Beanie, White Quilted Jacket, White Skinny Jeans, White and Black Print Leather Clutch, Charcoal Leather Knee High Boots, and Light Blue Scarf

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! :) Love your hat.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! perfect for winter :)
    I'm also a fashion blogger, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and google+? Let me know!

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, looks gorgeous!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. rocking the cold weather with the wonderful outfit huuh :)
    really liked the clutch
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that clutch is to die for! just followed you on bloglovin, lets stay in touch! x
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Супер си!И аз бях хвърлила око на този клъч :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always! The colors are adorable and this hat I really love it!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag is so cool! <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pictures are awesome, the bag is amazing!
    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com