Christmas mood with 101 Dalmatians

Friday 12 December 2014
 
Today I decided to start new series on the blog dedicated to the upcoming holidays.  I will try to spread some christmas mood with the posts I've planned for you, and hopefully- to inspire you.

I'm starting with one at first sight very simple combination, mix of everything one outfit should offer- comfort  (despite I am not a big fan of jeans/trousers, I have to admit high waisted jeans are an exception) sophistication (the white shirt gives the outfit an elegant business touch) and fun (101 Dalmatians print tie is the perfect highlight of this look).
 
 I would wear this classic, yet individual and eye catching outfit to an elegant Christmas party or why not on a daily basis, just like that- for more fun! :)
 
And how about you?
 
***
 
Днес реших да започна нова поредица в блога, посветена на предстоящия празник. Със следващите няколко поста ще се опитам да внеса доза празнично настроение, надявайки се да ви заредя с положителни емоции и  най-вече- с вдъхновение. 

Започвам с една на пръв поглед семпла комбинация, съчетаваща в себе си всичко, което трябва да присъства в един аутфит- комфорт (въпреки, че не съм особен привърженик на дънките, тези с висока талия определено са изключение) шик (бялата риза, внасяща лека делова нотка, засилва стилното излъчване на аутфита) и закачливост (вратовръзка с принт на 101 Далматинци е идеалният аксесоар за разчупване на визията). 
 
Лично аз бих носила този класически, същевременно изпълнен с индивидуалност тоалет на елегантно коледно парти, а дори и в нормален делничен ден- ей така, за настроение! :) 
 
А вие?

 post signature
Get this look for $126+ on Lookastic: White Dress Shirt, Burgundy Suspenders, Navy Skinny Jeans, Dark Green Leather Clutch, Black Suede Ankle Boots, Black Wool Hat, and Red Print Tie

8 comments:

  1. You tie is so cute!
    Love the look!
    www.allthingsdesirable.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is the cuties look i ever see! You are amazing Geri! Love the idea and those skiny jeans look perfect on you!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tie with Dalmatian puppies is adorable!
    fantastic Christmas outfit!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outfit, and that tie is such a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com