New Year's Eve makeup

Monday 29 December 2014

Another year has almost flown by! Can you believe this?

At this time of the year we all get a bit nostalgic, melancholic, but
excited too... excited about all the things about to come, about exploring new horizonts and opportunities.  You know the feeling, right?



Saying goodbye to the old year and welcoming the new one usually goes hand in hand with a perfect festive look... because this is the best time to try looking our best. 
This is why, in my last two posts for this year, I will share with you the makeup and outfit I would wear in this magical moment. 
Remember: nothing is too much when it comes to your look on New Year's Eve.
This is probably one of the very few days/nights of the year when we can be more shiny, bright and glamorous without worrying if it would be appropriate.

So my makeup today is something I would not dare to wear very often on a daily basis.
I went for these gorgeous shimmering rose colours from the Naked palette and bold lips in red.  If you scroll down, you will find a photo with another lipstick in softer red - good option for you, if bold lippy is not your thing.

Products used in this post:


Можете ли да повярвате, че още една година почти отлетя?

В края на годината всеки от нас е изпълнен със смесени чувства- меланхолия, носталгия, но също така и вълнение... това толкова сладко чувство, свързано със всички предизвикателства и възможности, които ще се открият пред нас. Познато ви е, нали? 

Сбогуването със старата година и посрещането на новата върви ръка за ръка с безупречната празнична визия... Защото именно това е моментът, в който всички наши усилия да изглеждаме добре не са излишна суета, а напротив- просто задължителни. 
Запомнете: нищо не е прекалено що се отнася до грима и облеклото  в навечерието на новата година. Това е може би един от малкото поводи, в който спокойно можем да си позволим да бъдем по-бляскави, по-забележителни и по-зашеметяващи от вчера.

Ето защо реших да посветя последните си два поста от тази година на грима и тоалета, които бих носила в празничната вечер.
Както забелязвате, днес се осмелих на малко повече от това, което бих носила в ежедневието, залагайки на тези превъзходни бляскави розе тонове от палитрата Naked и силно подчертани устни в червено. Ако смятате, че този нюанс все пак е твърде смел за вас, заложете на по-лек такъв (може да видите подобен на снимката долу вляво)
 
 
Използвани продукти:
 
Max Factor Mascara
 
  post signature

6 comments:

  1. Looking great, love what you used!

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! you look amazing dearest!!! I don't have real techniques brushes and the Naked palette but I would really love to have it. Both ar eon my wish list! You look beautiful dear <3 perfect look!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear,god job..this make up is so great
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree, it seems like it was just yesterday we celebrated 2014 and it's about to be gone. Anyway, I haven't worn my lips as bold for a long time. But given the occasion and with the right outfit bold lips can look great. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naked is my fav palette! Great post!!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear,
    thanks for your comment, I just had a look through your blog and I really like your style so I just followed you via Bloglovin ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com