Casual Christmas

Sunday 21 December 2014
 
Within my Christmas series I've shown you a few elegant looks (this one, this one and this one) so now it is time for something more casual and comfy.


The truth is that I almost never wear sporty looks from head to toe, but when I do, I always try to add an individual touch to my outfit. I just don't like the feeling of being another clone following the latest trend. 

This is why today I went for this old pair of navy jeans I bought in highschool (I was surprised that they still fit me). I think the interesting ankle detail makes them quite special and unique. My outerwear pick was this big olive parka. 
To make the outfit more Christmas-like I went for one of my favourite and warmest (it is padded with fluff) shirts. I bought it from Primark last year and I wear it constantly during the holidays as its colour and warmth remind me much of Christmas. 
As you know this is the lightest and most sparkling time of the year so I had to add a bit of glamour too. I went for this pretty shirt with shimmering detail, which adds just the right dose of shine and makes the outfit more festive. 
The perfect finish of the look are these comfy sneakers. 
 
  I believe this is how my outfit will look like this Christmas- casual and simple yet stylish.
 
How about yours?
 
***
 
В рамките на моята коледна поредица ви представих няколко елегантни визии (тази, тази и тази) като тематиката на аутфитите бавно, но сигурно се изместваше към другия полюс, който е олицетворен в днешното предложение, а именно- кежуъл удобство.

Истината е, че рядко ми се случва да нося изцяло спортни визии, но когато го правя, гледам да добавя частичка индивидуалност, за да не се изгубя в морето от клонинги, преследващи този така нашумял в последно време тренд.

За целта комбинирах любимите си дънки от гимназията (още се учудих, че ми стават) с интересен акцент на глезена с огромна пухена парка в маслинов цвят.
Придържайки се към коледната тематика, избрах една от най-любимите си и топли (отвътре подплатена с пух) блузи. Миналата година я закупих от Primark и от тогава я нося почти непрестанно около коледния сезон, тъй като самият й цвят и топлина винаги ме зареждат с празнично настроение. 
За да направя тоалета малко по-бляскав (и въпреки силното кежуъл излъчване подходящ за празника), заложих на тениска с блещукаща якичка... защото какво е Коледа без известна доза блясък?
 Завършвам тоалета с удобни маратонки за една по-спортна и кежуъл Коледа.
 
А каква ще бъде твоята?

post signature
 
Get this look for $169+ on Lookastic: Olive Parka, Navy Jeans, Black Suede Backpack, White and Red and Navy Plaid Dress Shirt, Red Wool Gloves, Grey Athletic Shoes, and White Crew-neck T-shirt

8 comments:

  1. Ankle detail on those jeans is fab, love the tartan too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo quality and your outfit is stunning (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely amazing as always with such a style. Amazing sporty look, i really love those sneakers! Great job! Gorgeous!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit!!!
    Yeah, I followed you like you asked, now its your turn sweetie!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Festive and casual is the way to go!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures ... the parka is beautiful, a perfect look, very pretty
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with your outfit, you look amazing. So warm and cozy :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely
    xx
    simone
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com