Christmas inspiration with green poncho

Friday 19 December 2014

 
If you follow my blog for a while now, you probably know that I am a big fan of knitwear. This is why today I decided to introduce you one of my newest and most favourite winter combinations. 
 
 
Recently I received this knit beanie and poncho set as a birthday gift (thank you, aunt!) and it was inevitable to become my newest favourite, because 1) this set is in a colour I simply ADORE 2) its design is soo gorgeous and unique 3) 1) and 2) in combination give something worth wearing during the holidays (and not only) 
I have to admit that I haven't felt so happy about something new in my closet in such a long time...

Do you know the feeling when you want something so badly and when you get it you don't feel satisfied about your buy even a tiny bit?  Because I know it pretty well! And what would you say about all these items we buy just to keep up with the latest fashion trends?
I, just like all of you, am also a part of this big consumer society, saturated of consumer goods, sick of all the marketing tricks.
And then, all of the sudden comes this one simple gift from heart... no brand, no label, no nothing... just full of love.

*** 
 
Като огромен привърженик на плетивата, днес реших да ви запозная с една от най-новите си и любими зимни комбинации. 
 
 
Наскоро получих този комплект от плетена шапка и пончо като подарък за рождения ми ден, (благодаря ти, лельо) чието превръщане в мой нов фаворит беше просто неизбежно: 1) представеният сет е в моя най-най-любим цвят 2) дизайнът на пончото е изключително различен и забелязващ се 3)  1) и 2) в комбинация раждат нещо, достойно носенето през наближаващите празници (а и не само). 
Трябва да призная, че от доста дълго време не ми се беше случвало да се зарадвам толкова много на нова придобивка, колкото на тази тук.
  
 
Случвало ли ви се е да желаете нещо силно, а след като го получите да не изпитате и капка удовлетворение от покупката? Защото на мен да! А какво ще кажете всички онези стоки, които купуваме в стремежа си да сме "в крак с модните тенденции"?
Аз, също като вас, съм част от това голямо консуматорско общество, преситено от масови стоки, уморило се от всички маркетингови трикове.
 И ето в такъв момент се появява съвсем обикновен подарък- без марка, без етикет, без нищо... но от сърце!
 
post signature






 
 

 
Get this look for $323+ on Lookastic: Green Knit Poncho, Green Beanie, Black Leather Ankle Boots, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, and Black Sweater Dress

8 comments:

  1. lovely poncho!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original, love it!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look all ready for christmas in the green cape and matching beanie
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect in green!! You look really lovely! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mini green cape is wonderful!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, it makes my day reading them.
I appreciate every single one and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

For questions or feedback please don't hestitate to contact me at geyy92@gmail.com